Google says 50 percent of mobile consumers that search for a local business visit it within
a day of the search, and 18 percent of consumers make a purchase.
Sounds like something your business should be a part of? Absolutely.
With Google handling more than two trillion searches a year, and nearly half of those
having local intent, it’s safe to say that having a local presence for your business is huge.
And that all starts with a Google My Business listing.
Google My Business helped to revolutionize the world of local search—and the appeal of
search engine optimization for small businesses otherwise unfamiliar with SEO.
Following this guide you must have understood that your local SEO is critical, even with
Google My Business.
So, you should activate and maintain your My Business account, and make it awesome
using the tips and tricks laid down in this guide. Hence, to get the most out your listings
and to get good rankings, you must have your site in order as well. Optimize every part of
Create local content for your chosen keyword and business location. Acquire quality
local Backlinks to build up a solid link profile. Ask customers to review your business
onsite or on My Business.
Make sure your listing is active and attractive. Dead profiles are no good.
Hope this checklist helps you benefit from the latest GMB updates and features and take your
business to the next level in 2020.
Benefits of Using Google My Business
- Drives more customers to your website and online business
- Is mobile responsive and adjustable to be managed over your smartphones
- Based on your Google Listing, it gets automatically updated and hence remains posted with the latest content
- Easily accessible to your customers by finding your contact details on Google Search and listing
- Builds customer trust and rapport thereby providing a transparency in business
- Establishes your brand personality and recognition
- With the power of Google Adwords, it brings in more customers to your website and drives immediate actions
- Attains maximum reach and influence with engaging Ads displayed on different websites
Tips To Remember While Setting Up Your Google My Business Profile
- Create a Google Plus Profile to promote your business
- Verify you website
- Add all your business locations
- Analyse your performance using the Statistics derived from Google Analytics
- Identify the local influencers and connect with them
- Respond to the reviews you receive in-time
- In case of business relocations, update your new location everywhere –
- Maps, Google Search pages, Website, etc.
Take Care of Your Google Business Listing TODAY!
Grab this Google My Business guide and optimize your business listing, the only thing you need to do is submit your email to unlock the download of this guide.
That’s it, at no cost you can get back to business after the virus with an optimized Google presence, how does that sound?