We, at Baron Rick W Dr, prioritize the health and well-being of our patients above all else. In light of the global outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and taking necessary precautions to ensure your safety when you visit our clinic.
Stay Informed and Protect Your Health
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought unprecedented challenges to the healthcare industry and has impacted individuals and communities worldwide. Your safety and the safety of our staff is our top priority. We want to provide you with accurate information about the virus and share steps you can take to protect yourself and prevent the spread of the disease.
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus.
The virus primarily spreads through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose when an infected person coughs or sneezes. It can also spread by touching surfaces or objects contaminated with the virus and then touching your face, mouth, or eyes.
COVID-19 symptoms may include fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, body aches, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, and in severe cases, difficulty breathing or pneumonia.
Steps to Protect Yourself
To reduce the risk of contracting and spreading COVID-19, it is crucial to follow the recommended preventive measures:
- Wash your hands frequently: Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place or after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose. If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Maintain social distancing: Stay at least 6 feet away from others who are not from your household to minimize the risk of exposure.
- Wear a face mask: Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth when you are in public settings where social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Avoid touching your face: Refrain from touching your eyes, nose, and mouth to prevent the transmission of the virus from contaminated surfaces to your body.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing: Use a tissue or your elbow to cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, and dispose of used tissues immediately.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces: Regularly clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are frequently touched, such as doorknobs, light switches, and cell phones.
Our Commitment to Your Safety
At Baron Rick W Dr, we have implemented rigorous safety protocols to ensure your well-being during these challenging times:
- Sanitization and disinfection: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection in our clinic, paying extra attention to high-touch areas.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE): Our staff is equipped with appropriate PPE, including masks, gloves, and face shields, to minimize the risk of transmission.
- Social distancing: We have reorganized our waiting areas and appointment schedules to allow for adequate social distancing between patients.
- Screening and temperature checks: We conduct regular screenings and temperature checks for our staff and patients to identify potential symptoms and prevent the spread of the virus.
- Telemedicine options: In some cases, we may offer virtual consultations to minimize unnecessary in-person visits and enhance convenience for our patients.
Contact Us for Further Information
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like more information about our COVID-19 safety measures, please do not hesitate to contact our clinic. Our dedicated team is here to assist you.
Your well-being is our utmost priority, and we remain committed to providing you with exceptional care while ensuring your safety during these challenging times.
Remember, by following the recommended guidelines, staying informed, and taking appropriate measures, we can protect ourselves, our loved ones, and our community against COVID-19. Together, we will overcome this!
Thank you for your continued trust in Baron Rick W Dr. Stay safe and take care of your health!